Hosai Todd Hesham, M.D.
- Ent And Sinus
- Oral & Maxillofacial
- Undergraduate: College of Holy Cross
- Medical School: Albany Medical College
- Internship: Georgetown University Hospital
- Residency: Georgetown University Hospital
- Diplomate of American Board of Otolaryngology
Honors and Awards
- John Eisenberg Memorial Career Development Award: Georgetown Women In Medicine, 2013
- Roy B Sessions Award: Department of Otolaryngology, Georgetown University, 2009
- Resident Research Award Institution/Organization: Department of Otolaryngology, Georgetown University
Professional Society Membership
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Leadership Role
- Afghan Medical Professionals Association of America: Board of Directors
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Sinus Surgery
- Salivary Gland Tumors
- Thyroid and Parathyroid
- Pediatric ENT
Hosai N. Todd Hesham, MD is a board certified Otolaryngologist and is a graduate of Albany Medical College. She completed her residency at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington DC. After residency, she went on to work as an Otolaryngologist Head and Neck surgeon at the Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Within two years at the Washington DC VA, she was promoted to the position of ENT Section Chief where she led the ENT section and was closely involved in daily medical student and resident education. She served another 3 years as the Section Chief, prior to relocating to the Baltimore region and joining Maryland Ear Nose and Throat.
Dr. Todd Hesham is a versatile surgeon with experience and knowledge in head and neck cancer, sinus surgery, sleep apnea treatment, salivary gland tumors, thyroid and parathyroid disease, and pediatric ENT. She has presented and published multiple research projects on topics such as: airway stenosis, resident education, timeliness of head and neck cancer treatment, and narrative medicine. She is also involved in multiple charitable organizations that focus on international medical assistance.
Practice Website: www.marylandent.com