Livingstone S. DoreM.D. Request An Appointment
- General Surgery
Livingstone Dore, MD, is a board-certified general surgeon at University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center. As a general surgeon, Dr. Dore commonly performs abdominal surgeries such as gallbladder removal, appendix removal and hernia repair. His practice includes a full range of general surgery treatments.
Dr. Livingstone Dore is expertly trained in the latest laparoscopic and robotic surgery techniques, as well as traditional open surgery. Dr. Dore has a specialization in complex GI surgery, including paraesophageal hernia repair and anti-reflux surgery. He completed extensive GI surgical training during his fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University.
Dr. Dore also has advanced training in minimally invasive surgery, used to treat:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hiatal and paraesophageal hernias
- Colon cancer
- Inguinal/ ventral/umbilical hernias
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- Member of UM St. Joseph Medical Group
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine, 2013
- Residency: University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, 2018
- Fellowship: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University – Advanced GI Surgery, 2019
- American Board of Surgery – Surgery, 2019