Erin RadaM.D. Request An Appointment
- Plastic Surgery
Dr. Rada was named a “Top Doctor” in the specialty of Plastic Surgery-Reconstructive by Baltimore magazine in 2020.
Dr. Rada is an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
A Maryland native, Dr. Rada attended Columbia University where she majored in music. After deciding to pursue a career in medicine, she completed a Masters of Science in Physiology.
Dr. Rada received her medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine before going on to complete plastic surgery residency at Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland. She decided to pursue additional subspecialty training in plastic surgery of the head and neck and completed a Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery fellowship at Children’s National Medical Center.
Dr. Rada’s specialties include:
- Cosmetic surgery
- Craniofacial surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Non-operative facial rejuvenation
- Pediatric plastic surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Skin cancer
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Member of UM Faculty Physicians, Inc.
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine, 2009
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital, 2016
- Fellowship: Children’s National Medical Center – Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery, 2017
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – Plastic Surgery, 2018